Optimize hospital patient flow in an emergency department.
Who is This Program For?
Representative functions and industries of past participants include:
- IT Manager, Education
- Digital Leader, IT Services
- Global Transformation Manager, Industrial Goods
- Head of Data Analytics, Healthcare
- CRM Manager, Telecommunications
About the Digital Transformation Program
- Identify opportunities to address specific problems within the firm and frame them in a way where a digital solution can be optimal.
- Manage the organizational transformations, in the form of people and processes, required to enable measurable and significant change.
- Navigate the legal and ethical considerations that surround digital business practices, such as privacy and data protection.
Your Learning Journey
Note: All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. The study of these products and/or companies does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
"I have to say the overall balance between short videos, case studies, assignments, discussions and webinars was good. Great overview on Digital Transformation and good use of examples."
—Clelia Lancelot, Portfolio Lead Director
"All topics were good and there was plenty of learning. Discussions on organizational alignment, importance of data quality and alignment of all the 3 organization, data and technology was enlightening. It was interesting to learn how an organization can move forward through digital transformation."
—Lolita Tan, IMS head
"The program is filled with lots of examples from different industries and covers every layer involved in Digital Transformation: Data, People and Technology."
—Miguel Ortega, Director Management Consulting
Learn from our distinguished faculty at the forefront of information and communication technology, online marketing strategy and management philosophy.
Sameer B. Srivastava
Note: After successful completion of the program, your verified digital certificate will be emailed to you in the name you used when registering for the program. All certificate images are for illustrative purposes only and may be subject to change at the discretion of UC Berkeley Executive Education.